Fish in a Tree questions

1. What are your first impressions of your novel?   How do you feel as you are getting started? How do you connect with the start of the   story?

My first impression of FIAT is that it is pretty good and its very relatable because the main character is in 6th grade. I feel like the book started off a little slow but its getting more interesting. I can connect to the starts of the story because in middle school we got all new teacher and that is what Ally is dealing with.

2. What characters have you met so far?    How would you describe each or their relationship with each other?

I have met Ally, the main character, her classmates, and her family.  Ally’s classmates don’t really like her and they think she is kind of dumb. Ally’s mom thinks she is very smart and talented. her brother is trying to start a business, her dad is deployed and she really misses her grandpa who has passed.

3. Write a question that you want to ask the friends in your book club. They will reply     (comment) to your Edublogs post.

What is your favorite moment in the book so far?

2 Comments

1. My favorite part is when she is talking with her mom because you can see how much she cares for her daughter and how she believes in her.

2. My favorite part in the book so far is when Mr.Daniels came to the school, because he is starting to connect with her, and relate with her!